This weekend started out so perfectly... We had a 'Gal-entine's Day' night out Friday night. Fabulous! Fabulous friends... Fabulous dinner... Fabulous wine... Fabulous ladies... Fabulous movie... just flat out Fabulous! I love all of you ladies! Then today I woke up with Claire. Gosh she's so sweet! We had breakfast and played with toys. I was even able to put a dent in cleaning the kitchen. Claire took a nap and I got ready for lunch out with a dear friend Caitlin Santucci and baby Claire. We met for lunch at Chipotle... one of my favs! It was a wonderful time. Caitlin and I caught up a bit and we laughed at sweet Claire. I was so proud of her... she loved the black beans and rice. She's getting so big these days (I think I've said that on this blog already once or twice this month and I'm sure I'll keep saying it)!
It was after lunch that this weekend became more surreal. I won't go into details, but I ask that you please pray for our family. Pray for Tim. I love him so much! Pray that we will raise Claire to be an outstanding woman... that we will find a true church home... and that we will raise Claire to be a Godly lady. Pray that we will make the right choices for ourselves, one another and for Claire. Out of context, this may seem extreme. Please don't worry... everything is fine and will be okay. I am just soliciting prayers at the moment. :)
Tomorrow is Claire's first Valentine's Day! It feels so amazing for her to be a Valentine of mine. I can't wait to give her her Valentine's gift from mommy and daddy. Check back tomorrow... I'll share what it is! It seems like just yesterday that it was this time last year and I was pregnant. That was a year ago... and now Claire is almost a year old. Time flies. Appreciate every moment of it. Love every second. Cherish every memory.
Good night. Sweet dreams.
did you mean to talk about claires weight? cuz i was totally expecting that from the title! can claire be my valentine too??
ReplyDeleteThe weight of the afternoon. Baby Claire can be your valentine too, if Carson and Darby can be mine as well. :)
ReplyDeleteHope you're feeling better (and Carson too)!!