Friday, February 5, 2010

Ruff...Ruff

This will be quick, but I just had to share. On the subject of Claire really beginning to mimic the World around her... This morning while I was feeding Claire breakfast, Tim went outside to salt the sidewalks and driveway. Naturally, Luna wanted to be outside with him so starts her barking tangent. Well Claire was mighty intrigued. She watched Luna looking out the window... then she started trying to mimic Luna's barking. It was hilarious. I started cracking up! Her 'ruff...ruff' was more like a 'oouuhh...oouuuhhh', but it was so cute!

Claire and Luna already have such a great relationship... partly because Claire will try to feed Luna Cheerios from the highchair when mommy and daddy aren't looking. Luna loves her baby sister. And like all little sisters, Claire has taken to try to be just like her big sister. Hopefully, the barking thing wont follow her into her adolescent years though. :)


1 comment: