I remembered what else I wanted to blog about tonight. Our most wonderful and kind dinner fairies! They have visited a number of times since Claire was born. It's a great feeling to come home just flat out exhausted from there day and dinner to be waiting... right there on your door step. Though I am not sure who these dinner fairies (as they call themselves) are, I'm pretty sure they're in our close circle of friends. I hope they know just how appreciative we are and how blessed we know we are to have them in our lives. Thank you dinner fairies! Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Oh... and I hope they read this blog so they know how thankful we are for the Chicken Pepian that was waiting for us this evening. Yummy!
Thursday, February 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment