Sunday, February 28, 2010

Chipotle, Freckle and "Hi"!

This weekend brought a good bit to talk about!

I have a confession to make... I've been eating a LOT of Chipotle these days! Not so sure that it's in my best interest considering swimsuit season is right around the corner, but Claire loves it! As I've said... she's a picky eater. Even though I probably shouldn't, I stress every day that she's not eating well enough or getting enough nutrients. So needless to say... It makes me so happy to see her gobble down the black beans and rice I give her when we go there.


Chipotle Face!

Claire has a FRECKLE! Just one... but will it turn into multiple?! The first one appeared on her left leg. It's so cute! Just a little bitty speck. Can you find it?!


Freckle Leg!

And lastly, but not least... Claire said, "Hi"! It all started Saturday afternoon when I picked up my phone to call my sister. When I held it to my ear, she looked at it and said, "Hi". She has said it a few times since then. It's so cute!! Her little voice is so sweet.

I'm starting off the week right! After a 3 week sabbatical, I went to yoga tonight. It wasn't the perfect class, but I pushed myself to do every posture. You're going to think I'm crazy when I tell you why. Well... it's because the owner of my company was right behind me. Why is it that I turned MY yoga practice into a means to try to sell myself to a man that doesn't know I exist? You're guess is as good as mine. But I guess I owe him a thank you for allowing me to push through to the end and do every posture in class tonight?!


3 comments:

  1. what a cutie!! you made me crave chipotle with this post!! hehe. lovin your blog i'm a new follower!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks SO HAPPY eating that Chipotle! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww love her at chipotle! Love her freckle too ; )

    ReplyDelete