My apologies for being a bloggy slacker, but we've been busy. Ummm... might I just add that staying put 3 consecutive weekends has been AMAZING! We've had a wonderful weekend with friends this weekend (and it's only 12:15 am on Sunday... a whole day is yet to come!). And last weekend Tim and I were able to have a date night! Thanks to our dear friends Auntie Lauren and Uncle Greg who babysat Claire, Tim and I were able to slip out for a wonderful dinner and a movie. We saw Letters to Juliet... I'd recommend it. But it's DEFINITELY a chick flick to the maximum.
As for Claire... she never seizes to amaze me these days. She's drastically expanded her sign language skills. Her sign vocabulary consists of more, eat, milk, diaper change, please, and all done. She's also talking a lot these days. Some new things she's said recently are: baby as 'bebe', ball, night night as 'nigh nigh' and last but not least... agua (my bilingual beauty). She'll stand up on her own (with out props or rails to climb). I feel like she'll be taking those first steps any day.
Here are a few clips left over from our April trips.
Pool day (while in Charleston for Kendall and Cathy's wedding)

Ready for the pool... my little DIVA!

Learning to kick, kick, kick with Mimi
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Smash Cake session with Amy:
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Quick visit to Columbia:

Claire and Mamie

playing with the birthday presents from Mamie

No comments:
Post a Comment