Friday, March 26, 2010

Miss Photogenic

New Pictures of Baby Claire!! Sorry they weren't posted last night... she was a bit cranky! Tonight we had so much fun! :)

Playing with her learning table Aunt Bethy gave her for Christmas

Using the table as a tunnel... cute little booty!

Coming out the other side

Claire's new ride

She felt like such a big girl!

What a sweetie

What a cheese ball! First picture that shows some of her top teeth.

Reading a book

Saying "Uh Oh" after dropping the book. She looks mad :)


I LOVE this girl!


Trying to climb back in after I took her out


So I bought Claire's forward facing car seat a bit early. I got a great deal that made it worth storing this gigantic thing in our living room for a whole month and a half. I'm so anxious for her to able to ride in it. She's going to love it!


3 comments:

  1. aww she is too cute! And def isn't camera shy! my goodness baby claire! I can't wait to see yall again so I can give her a big squeezey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these pictures are just TOO sweet. I really need to come over and give her some lovins

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is just so cute! She has the best smile ever!

    ReplyDelete