Sunday, April 25, 2010
Happy Birthday Baby Claire!!!
I have lots to update on; however, I'm going to stick to a simple Claire through this year post for now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am first and foremost Mom to the Sweet Baby Claire, born April 25th, 2009.
In 2006, I graduated from the University of South Carolina with a degree in Corporate Finance. Tim (Claire’s father), whom I endearingly refer to as my non-husband, and I met my sophomore year at USC. After 3½ years of doing the long-distance thing, I moved up to Charlottesville, VA to be closer to Tim. I have really enjoyed living in Charlottesville for the past few years. We have the best group of friends a young family can ask for!
I’m originally from Charleston, SC. Much of my family is still there and I do miss it many a day!
I enjoy (and in no particular order) shopping, Gamecock football, baking, spending time with family and friends, yoga, the beach, the smell of fresh laundry, being a mom, monograms, skiing (water and snow), pink prosecco, etsy.com... and blogging!
Such a sweet re-cap! She was such a beautiful girl even seconds old!!!
ReplyDeleteI took that first picture!!!! She's the cutest baby I've ever seen!
ReplyDelete